All maintenance requests can be submitted online via the Tenant Portal. If you have not activated your portal, please email your property manager. They can send you a link to active your account. Maintenance can also be submitted by contacting our office via phone during normal business hours. After reviewing our procedures, simply log in to your portal or call our office to submit your request, and we will address your maintenance issue. If it is an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call (407) 772-5555 and press * to get the cell phone number of the on-call manager.
If this is a life threatening emergency call 911 immediately.
Repair or damage caused by your negligence or misuse is your responsibility. In such cases, repairs will be made, but you will be charged for the cost of the labor and materials. Damages or plumbing stoppages caused by your negligence or misuse will be paid by you.
Our vendors are never provided with keys to access your property, for security purposes. You are responsible for coordinating with the vendor to set up an appointment time. Our vendors will contact you directly to set up this appointment. If you set up an appointment and do not show up or cancel in advance to allow the vendor access, you are responsible for the vendor’s trip fee.
The following are some basic guidelines regarding maintenance issues:
- Fire: Call the Fire Department immediately.
- A/C Repair: A/C repair is not considered an emergency by Florida law, but we do want to have it taken care of immediately. You may call the emergency line to report your A/C being out and we will submit the work order immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that the vendors will be able to get out quickly, because it is not considered an emergency by Florida law and they do run on a skeleton staff over the weekend and after hours.
- Heater Repair: Only if outside temperature is below 40 degrees.
- Clogged toilet or drain: This is your responsibility if the clog is caused by resident. After invoice is received from vendor and problem is determined, resident charge will be added to the account if necessary. Pipe broken/leaking: Turn off water valve to pipe or exterior water main until plumber arrives.
- Broken doorknob, Lock, or Window: If resident is prevented from properly securing unit, please call immediately. If temporary measures can be taken until business hours, resident should wait until regular business hours before contacting management.
- No hot water: Not an emergency – use temporary measures until normal business hours and we will handle your request as soon as possible.
- No electricity: Only considered an emergency if 1.) Resident has called the electric company and found out they were not at fault. 2.) After Resident has checked all the breakers by flipping them hard to the OFF position and then back on, and reset all GFI circuits in the house. Partial outages are not an emergency! If a wall switch or outlet begins to smoke or smell, remove all plugs and turn off switch. If necessary, call the fire department.
- Lock Out: We are not responsible for supplying an extra key if Resident is locked out of the unit. Resident can purchase an extra key for $5 during normal business hours at the office. After hours, Resident is responsible for calling a locksmith.
- Appliance failure: Refrigerator out, oven not working, dishwasher not working, etc. are not considered emergencies and will be handled only during normal business hours. Innovative Realty is not responsible for loss of food or alternative lodging due to appliance failure.
- Pest Control: All Residents are responsible for their own pest control.
Innovative Realty, LLC
2250 Lee Rd. Suite 206
Winter Park, FL 32789
Phone: (407) 772-5555
Fax: (407) 772-5556
We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner.