Cape Coral Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Cape Coral Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with over 250 single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Central Florida and Southwest Florida areas.
We pride ourselves on perhaps the most critical aspect of property management - communication. We have found that effective and consistent communication can prevent many problems from arising and minimize those that are bound to occur from time to time. As a result, you can expect timely communication from us; you’ll always receive a response to a phone call or email within 24 hours.
The Benefits of Using Innovative Realty, LLC
- Timely communication
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Direct deposit for owner payments
- Year-end tax statements and forms
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What We Do as Your Property Manager:
- Rental analysis to determine market rental rate
- Advertising & marketing of your rental
- Showing of the property by qualified personnel
- Resident screening/qualifying including credit, criminal, eviction, employment/rental history verification, etc.
- Move-in & move-out inspections, including photos/video
- Preparation & execution of leases
- Collection & processing of monthly rents
- Computerized Accounting-monthly/year-end statements
- Full service maintenance coordination/supervision
- Periodic inspections (video/photo)
- 24-hour on call property managers
- Evictions, if necessary
- Superior resident relations and retention — reduces vacancies!
Inquire About Our Services
“I have had very positive experiences with Innovative Realty. Communication is always timely and information requests are dealt with swiftly and accurately, sometimes beyond the call of duty. I have come to trust the company implicitly following very negative experiences with another agent.”
- David F., United Kingdom
“You have been the reason dealing with Innovative has been so easy and smooth. Whenever I have a question or maintenance issue, you respond in a timely fashion. You've always been super helpful and I appreciate it! I've rented and worked with other property management companies in the 14 years I've lived in Orlando and Innovative has been by far the best.”
- Adrianna R., Maitland
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What should I look for in a Management Company?A: Honesty, Experience, Knowledge, Systems. Your management company is charged with protecting a very valuable asset, accounting for a substantial amount of income, dealing with contractors and tenant problems, guarding the owner from liability, staying up to date on city and state safety codes, real estate landlord/tenant law and on and on. We have been successfully handing hundreds or properties since 2006. There are a hundred mistakes a less experienced company can make that will cost you time and money.
Cape Coral Area Information
Cape Coral is a city located in Lee County, Florida, United States, on the Gulf of Mexico. Founded in 1957 and developed as a master-planned, pre-platted community, the city grew to a population of 154,305 by the year 2010. With an area of 120 square miles (310 km2), Cape Coral is the largest city between Tampa and Miami. It is a principal city in the Cape Coral – Fort Myers, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population estimate for the statistical area was 645,899 for 2009. The city is known as a "Waterfront Wonderland", since with over 400 mi (640 km) of navigable waterways, Cape Coral has more miles of canals than any other city in the world.
Cape Coral Florida has over 400 miles (640 km) of canals, more than any other city in the world. Most of the canals are navigable and some have access to the Gulf of Mexico.
Areas We Service
- Winter Park
- Altamonte Springs
- Lake Mary
- Winter Garden
- Lake Nona
- Belle Isle
- Dr. Phillips
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Bonita Springs
- Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda
- Pine Island
- Lehigh Acres