Fort Myers Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Fort Myers Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with over 250 single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Central Florida and Southwest Florida areas.
We pride ourselves on perhaps the most critical aspect of property management - communication. We have found that effective and consistent communication can prevent many problems from arising and minimize those that are bound to occur from time to time. As a result, you can expect timely communication from us; you’ll always receive a response to a phone call or email within 24 hours.
The Benefits of Using Innovative Realty, LLC
- Timely communication
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Direct deposit for owner payments
- Year-end tax statements and forms
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What We Do as Your Property Manager:
- Rental analysis to determine market rental rate
- Advertising & marketing of your rental
- Showing of the property by qualified personnel
- Resident screening/qualifying including credit, criminal, eviction, employment/rental history verification, etc.
- Move-in & move-out inspections, including photos/video
- Preparation & execution of leases
- Collection & processing of monthly rents
- Computerized Accounting-monthly/year-end statements
- Full service maintenance coordination/supervision
- Periodic inspections (video/photo)
- 24-hour on call property managers
- Evictions, if necessary
- Superior resident relations and retention — reduces vacancies!
Inquire About Our Services
“I have had very positive experiences with Innovative Realty. Communication is always timely and information requests are dealt with swiftly and accurately, sometimes beyond the call of duty. I have come to trust the company implicitly following very negative experiences with another agent.”
- David F., United Kingdom
“You have been the reason dealing with Innovative has been so easy and smooth. Whenever I have a question or maintenance issue, you respond in a timely fashion. You've always been super helpful and I appreciate it! I've rented and worked with other property management companies in the 14 years I've lived in Orlando and Innovative has been by far the best.”
- Adrianna R., Maitland
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many team members are on the Innovative Realty team?A: Our staff consists of three property managers, an office manager, accounting, leasing agents and upper management. Each team member was selected to perform duties based upon their unique individual talents and they each excel at what they do.
Click here to see our team bios.
Fort Myers Area Information
Fort Myers is the county seat and commercial center of Lee County, Florida, United States. Its population was 62,298 in the 2010 census, a 29.23 percent increase over the 2000 figure.
The city is one of two major cities that make up the Cape Coral-Fort Myers Metropolitan Statistical Area, the other being Cape Coral. The 2010 population for the metropolitan area was 618,754.
Established in 1886, Fort Myers is the historical and governmental hub of Lee County. It is the gateway to the Southwest Florida region, which is a major tourist destination in Florida. The winter homes of Thomas Edison (Seminole Lodge) and Henry Ford (The Mangoes), which are both primary tourist attractions in the region, are located on McGregor Boulevard in Fort Myers.
Areas We Service
- Winter Park
- Altamonte Springs
- Lake Mary
- Winter Garden
- Lake Nona
- Belle Isle
- Dr. Phillips
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Bonita Springs
- Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda
- Pine Island
- Lehigh Acres